[nabs-l] When a loved one goes sighted

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:23:59 UTC 2011

Here's just another interesting idea to bounce around. If it is reasonable
to turn down the opportunity to see, even if it's a "magic pill" scenario
like in Arielle's research, do we feel it would be equally acceptable for a
sighted person to choose to make themselves blind, because, for what ever
reason, they feel they'd be happiest and most themselves as blind people?