[nabs-l] When a loved one goes sighted

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:31:07 UTC 2011

That's a great psychological question.
I don't think, (please correct me if I'm wrong), that human psychology would allow for such a move.
In other words, it would allow for a blind person to have the chance to be sighted--but it wouldn't even be thought about a sighted person thinking and wanting to be blind.

Is my understanding of psychology correct?
Or is there any loophole in which a state of mind could be created where a sighted person would wanna be blind?

Jorge