[nabs-l] a question about blind teachers

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:10:29 UTC 2011

I know of several blind instructors at the college level. We do have a
masters student in NC who is an elementary school special ed teacher.
He has his own classroom, but he does have a lot of vision and uses it
quite often. However, he has worked to break down a lot of stereotypes
and has been a great example at his school.

Cindy