[nabs-l] a question about blind teachers

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Apr 24 23:51:46 UTC 2011

Julie, I don't know about public schools, but, Dr. Virgil Cook was a
blind college professor.
To my knowledge, he's still alive, but he retired, a few years ago.
He taught at the University of West Virginia, (if i'm not mistaken,)
as an English instructor.
You can research him.
He was the first ever blind college professor.
Blessings, Joshua