[nabs-l] colour and clothes

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 3 20:40:18 UTC 2011

Carley,
Its okay; but I highly suggest you care about the colors; its not a mere
curiosity.
We live in a sighted world and need to look presentable. Fortunately black
and caci slacks go with most everything, so matching outfits isn't a big
deal. I do not label clothes yet, but I do use the safety pin method to
distinguish my colored pants. I also have some vision and use that to tell
my shirts/blouses apart as well as what it feels like.
Ashley