[nabs-l] colour and clothes

Carly Mihalakis Esq. carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 05:35:13 UTC 2011

Hi, Ashley,

Quite is the contrary! I was raised by a visual artist who, tried to
impart a consciousness of how I put forth, a presentation
and   Perhaps as a result, have a keen eye of fashion. Actually, I am
a blind clothes horse... My Mom and I used to spend hours in our
local thrift stores, groaping the clothes and trying things on.

Nowadays however, my partner and I are without a particular, sighted
audience save for the world at large. We are also without extra
financial means, with which to purchase extra clothes.
for today,
Car. I also have some vision and use that to tell my shirts/blouses
apart as well as what it feels like.