[nabs-l] [Nfbmd] Fwd: [Nfbf-l] Bad news for blind and visually impairedpeople

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 19:39:58 UTC 2011

This was posted when the decision came out and discussed at
considerable length.  This is the problem when you start forwarding
people’s forwards of forwarded forwards—the NFB was the plaintiff in
the case, so of course we know the outcome already.

The judge ruled California state law does not supersede the federal
Air Carrier Access Act which claims any and all jurisdiction for
accessibility in and around airports.

We’re not done with this.

Joseph - kf7qzc