[nabs-l] [Nfbmd] Fwd: [Nfbf-l] Bad news for blind and visually impairedpeople

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:33:07 UTC 2011

Interesting! Dave, if you feel it necessary, can you cross post
this to the NFBNET-MEMBERS list?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote