[nabs-l] creating a new Gmail account

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:07:07 UTC 2011

Hi Chris and everyone.

I've never been able to get the audio captia to work.  I've created
more than one account through gmail, and once it logged me out of my
account for no reason, and I had to do the captia.  The audio doesn't
play.  I've never understood why.  So, Chris, I hope you get the audio
captia ok.  Other than that, creating the account is a breeze.