[nabs-l] creating a new Gmail account

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Aug 6 21:13:27 UTC 2011

Julie, Yahoo's audio captcha is hard to understand.
So, GMail's won't play, and Yahoo is hard to understand.
My question is, which one doesn't have a captcha?
Does Comcast have one?
Thanks, Joshua

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nu

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/ignasicam