[nabs-l] NABS Convention Audio and Updates

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:35:47 UTC 2011

Hellofolks,

 Great questions Brice, and thanks for bringing them up.
 Unfortunately,  there has  not been  resolution relating to the
matter of the recordings. an effort has been made to that end, but we
will most certainly see to it that a solid answer regarding the
recordings is made available to the membership.

As for communication from nabs leadership, a  statement was sent out
via list serve to the membership From President Sean Whalen. in this
message he  covered the results of   elections and encouraged  all to
contact him or the board and be on the look out for more information
in the coming weeks.

 The most recent update I have to share with you all is that  we are
in the final stages of assigning regions and committees to the  board
members and  finalized information as that goes will be made available
as soon as we have that.

 The first membership call has been planned and is set for the 21st of
this month.  This call will provide an oppertunity for all interested
persons to meet the new board  and learn about the committees and
regions they serve.
 This will also serve as a good chance for you all to think about any
committees you would like to serve on.

 If there are any further questions, you are  more than welcome to
contact   Sean. I am always available to  everyone to answer a
question, but Sean should be your first contact there.

 Thank  you,
  Darian