[nabs-l] starting school again

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:57:07 UTC 2011

Hey guys.  I'm starting school again at Metro State College of Denver.
 But I have a problem.  I have the .rfbd books in my computer, but the
download manager isn't working.  I tried downloading the latest
manager, but still.  Won't work.  It says it can't find the file on
the server, so I don't know what's the fuss with that.  I need the
books I downloaded for school, so any help is greatly appreciated.  I
thought I might go in and have the files downloaded onto a lab
computer in the disabilities office because they have a school account
with Learning Ally.  Anyway, any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Beth