[nabs-l] starting school again

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:58:19 UTC 2011

Hello back, my name is Maurice minds and I serve on the board of the Colorado Association of blind students, I am also a computer guy kind of, if you would please give me a jingle at 970-716-0720 I would be happy to walk you through how to solve this. I'm also a Metro State alum so I know what you are going through kind of. Also after talking with our president we would be happy if you would join us on Sunday evening for our statewide conference call. Hope all is well, please do give me a call. I look for to hearing from you either by phone, or e-mail. Thank you very much for reading this. Maurice minds, board member Colorado Association of blind students. Notice this message has been dictated by using Dragon dictate. Some words, phrases, or spellings, may be incorrect. If there are any errors in this e-mail, they're the result of either the software, or the dictation process. You very much for reading this.