[nabs-l] Learning Ally new prices

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 22:57:56 UTC 2011

Human speech is far better than electronic, that’s for sure.  But
products other than the Stream have at least better electronic
speech.  I was quite impressed by the HIMS products' features and
price point.  They’re also a lot smaller than the Victor Stream, and
they’re actually trying to innovate in their products.  All bonuses!

Joseph - kf7qzc