[nabs-l] nabslinkaudio.org site, Please Read

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:09:38 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Technical problems, technical problems! First, nabslinkaudio.org's Web
hosting service motherboard fried, and I just got an email saying that
AAR will be temporarily offline! Wow! I completely understand. Thanks
for the update, and I look forward to listening to the meeting!

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"