[nabs-l] announcement for all interested in Arianna's Art: new email address for the business

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 01:28:47 UTC 2011

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Hi everyone,

I'd like to let everyone know of a new and exciting change in our
painting business for the blind and sighted, Arianna's Art, Inc. We've
just created an email account where you can send us questions,
comments, suggestions, or any other information regarding our
business. If you would like to advertise our product by displaying it
at your next NFB, ACB, or any other meeting or event, or would like to
advertise us in any other way, you can also contact us via this email.
Our email address is ariannas.art at gmail.com. We're also trying to
create an email list for people who would like to recieve
announcements from us. In other words, if you specify that you would
like to be added to our email list, we'll add your email address to
our contacts list, and whenever we have a new announcement, we'll
email it to you. If you'd like to recieve announcements from us,
please leave us your name and email address at the above email. The
email address once again is ariannas.art at gmail.com. Arianna has two
n's and there's no apostrophe before the s. Hope to hear from you
soon!

Chris