[nabs-l] Online Education PROS and CONS?

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 18 15:21:50 UTC 2011

I am considering serious the idea of pursuing the lifelong dream of going to
law school.  If I do go forward, it will be with an online course of study.
I would be interested in the thoughts of others as well.

I do believe that the future of education is online.  But I also realize
that this will present a whole new set of challenges.  But as is the case
with any other set of  challenges, they can be overcome and made to work for
us.  What say you?