[nabs-l] Technology questions

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:50:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

I also have Verizon which to my knowledge there is the Samson Haven
which is fairly accessible from what I noticed.  I have one myself and
have been impressed with it.  There is also the new IPhone which in
inquiring from a friend who is blind and told me its hard at first,
but once you get use to it it is great.

As for JAWS I don't know of any special licenses, but last I knew it
cost about $800 or so.

Justin