[nabs-l] Fwd: [Blindtlk] Help kickstart 6dot Innovations

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 17:22:44 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karina Pikhart <karina at 6dotinnovations.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:36:08 -0700
Subject: [Blindtlk] Help kickstart 6dot Innovations
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org

Hi everyone! We're 6dot Innovations and we have launched a campaign to raise
money to launch our braille labeler. Please visit
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6dot/6dot-braille-labeler-a-sight-for-sore-eyes?ref=live
, make your pledge, and help us spread the word!

In 21 days, we'll either get $50,000 or $0 to build this new technology.

Thanks in advance for all your patience and support!

Best,
Karina

--
Karina Pikhart
6dot Innovations, LLC
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.com

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"