[nabs-l] RealSpeak JAWS voices

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:28:00 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I recently downloaded a RealSpeak voice for JAWS (Tom) from the
Freedom Scientific Web site. Now that I have it installed, how do I
get the RealSpeak voice to be used as my default synthesizer rather
than Eloquence? I tried the speech synthesizers and Braille displays
manager in the JAWS utilities menu, but found nothing to make the
RealSpeak voice talk. I'm using JAWS 12 on a Windows 7 PC. Any help
would be apreciated! Thanks!

Chris
--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"