[nabs-l] Update on Compress Video Class

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:28:57 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,
I'm still a little confused about what the problem is with the
disabilities lady. There's nothing stopping you from asking another
student either for a ride, for help with understanding the video, or
both. Sometimes disability services suggests a specific way to do
something, like suggesting you take a ride from the janitor, but
that's just a suggestion. You can absolutely do whatever you feel is
best to get your accommodations even if it's not what the DSS office
suggests. Maybe I misunderstood what the issue is?
Arielle