[nabs-l] Update on Compress Video Class

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Aug 23 16:10:18 UTC 2011

I don't want her interrupting me, when I'm asking the question.
That's the problem.
Also, to answer Chris's question, we don't have the paratransit, or
public transportation.
DeWitt, is a rural town, in Arkansas, population 3500 people.
We're considered the rice capitol of the nation.
Blessings, Joshua