[nabs-l] Update on compress video class

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 26 01:02:27 UTC 2011

Chris,
Yup, UB is the largest SUNY school with an enrollment of 28,000 students. I
went to Camp Abilities Brockport myself and Dr. Lieberman and I are pretty
close colleagues. It sounded like you had a great experience? Did you fish
while you were there? I got fishing started there and am happy to hear it is
still offered.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260