[nabs-l] Fun, Excitement and Danger Next Weekend at Our Arizona State Convention!

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:27:46 UTC 2011

Hi Deryl,

Sounds really fun... except I won't be able to make it to Arizona for
the convention. By the way, are you the same guy who does the Desert
Cafe show on ACB Radio Interactive?

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"