[nabs-l] what's up with the nabslinkaudio.org site?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:28:47 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

What's up with nabslinkaudio.org? I got the email at the
beginning of the month saying that we were switching Web hosting
providers, and now it's back up.  However, now when I go to the
site and click Enter on the "click here to download or listen to
past NABS presentations" (or something like that) I get this
message.

  The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.  The Web
site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may
need to adjust your browser settings.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

This usually happens when I lost my wifi connection, but I've
tried reconnecting, and it still won't work.  Is the link broken
or something? Any help would be appreciated! By the way, David,
now that you're in my Gmail contacts, it added you to my Google
Talk contacts.  If you want to chat with me, you can do that,
too.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote