[nabs-l] cooking technique?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 4 03:50:34 UTC 2011

Probably similar to measuring dry ingredients.  You can put liquids
in wide-mouthed containers and dip out small amounts.  For a cup or
larger amounts pour into the measuring device, which you hold over an
empty bowl which will catch excess.

Cooking questions can be asked on blind-cooks,
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-cooks_nfbnet.org

Finally, at the risk of being a wise guy, one has to wonder how good
a cook this guy will make if he can't figure out some alternative
techniques for himself.

Sorry if that is out of line, but had to say!

Dave