[nabs-l] RoboBraille

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 02:59:38 UTC 2011

Hello Arielle  and others,

Not only does roboBraille service convert pdf documents that are
inaccessible into accessible word documents, it does a plethora and a
miriate of other things. You need to visit their site:
http://www.robobraille.org/online. From this site, you will find instruction
on how to convert many other types of files. There are 4 steps that are very
simple.
But as I said, you can upload an inaccessible .pdf image, and even a .jpg,
.png, .tif image of text, and you can tell it to convert to E.G. a word
document, a text document, even an mp3 file with synthesized speech to name
a few. And something that is much more awesome, you can also convert any
kind of document, accessible or inaccessible, into a .brf Braille document
for use with your note taker! I know, it is so cool! Again you can find out
how to do it by going to www.robobraille.org/online.

Take care,
Humberto