[nabs-l] ipad verses blindness products

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:13:34 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

You already have a BrailleNote, right? If so, you can just use
that as your Braille display for the IOS devices.  Just check out
the podcast on pairing the BrailleNote with IOS devices on
www.braillenoteusers.info.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!