[nabs-l] ipad verses blindness products

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:58:06 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

To the best of my knowledge, IOS products do support Word files.
I'm not sure if they support both DOC and DOCX, but I know they
support Word files.  They would probably support RTF files, as
that is a universal file format that can be used and opened on
all computers.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!