[nabs-l] Question about moving out of your parents house

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 02:22:10 UTC 2011

Good idea about emailing off-list, Koby! I'm sorry to be such a
stickler for staying blindness-related on this list, but I just
think this list isn't the place.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!