[nabs-l] Moving out of parents' house

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Dec 16 14:59:36 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I would like to expand on the subject of moving out of your parents' house.
Koby, I'm still at home with my parents, because I'm not financially
endependent, (IE,) I don't have a job.
Lord knows, I hate living on SSI!
I'm going to get my college degree, and hopefully, by then, I can get employed.
Then, when I have money coming in, I can move out.
If your parents are providing financial support, you need to stay there.
If they don't like you seeing this girl, break up with her, because if
you don't, your parents won't support you.
If you don't have a job, and are not financially endependent, you
won't be able to make it.
Does your girlfriend have a job?
Will you be living with her.
Maybe, she has enough income to support both of you.
If that's the case, maybe that will work, but if not, I'd stay with
the parents, until I get financially endependent.
I would have sent this offlist, but I think this will help everyone on
the list, dealing with this same situation.
This is just common sense, which is sadly lacking in society, today.
Blessings, Joshua