[nabs-l] Seeking Speakers for GABS Monthly Teleconference

LaKeisha Holmes lakeisha.renee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:43:14 UTC 2011

Good afternoon,
My name is LaKeisha Holmes and I was recently elected as president of the Georgia Association of Blind Students. We have teleconferences every fourth Sunday of each month geared towards different topics. Our teleconference next month will be focusing on Washington Seminar. I would like for our students to hear from a fellow student who has experienced the Washington Seminar and who is familiar with the three legislative topics for this upcoming seminar. If you are interested in speaking with the Georgia students, please contact me at lakeisha.renee at gmail.com.
Thank you
LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students
LaKeisha Holmes
President
Georgia Association of Blind Students
Phone: 404.580.3040
[The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real problem is the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists.