[nabs-l] DSB meeting, a waste of time!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 05:02:21 UTC 2011

Hi,
As I said people of all kinds go to LWSB and other training centers.
If you don't want to be involved in a particular group, just tell those
students and they'll back off.
I can say the same about NFB. Our state center is now run by a federationist
and events for NFB are advertised there. Yet many students do not want to
join. Some check it out and don't join; others ignore the idea.

Unless you go to an nfb center, you will find blind people with varying
acceptance of blindness and different philosophies.
Some join groups; others do not; and most blind people are unaffiliated. But
Joshua, if you only hang out with people in nfb, you shut out many other
people. I'm friends with those in the other consumer group and those that
are in no group.

Ashley