[nabs-l] Services for international students

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 21:55:55 UTC 2011

That is true and a good resource may be
www.miusa.org
There is a section for scholarships that international students with disability studying in the United States qualify for. Like you said perhaps there may be some private scholarship eather through the university or outside, but to be honest there are not to many scholarships that international students qualify for and for the few there is alot of competition. Most scholarships will usually only pay for studies but it is worth looking into. Money is usually a problem for almost all international students.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller