[nabs-l] On Personal Matters and List serve posts

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:57:37 UTC 2011

Hello  all,

  I think  that matters  such as this arn't so much blindness based as
much as they are familial.  I typically would  ask friends before
posting such a personal topic to a public list serve.  While I don't
doubt that there are some really nice and considerate people on a list
such as the nabs list, I do believe that  the best advice on personal
matters come from the friends in my life.  They  generally know
better than most where my head/heart is at on matters and can guide me
based upon those things.
   I think that  is something to keep in mind  when posting to a list serve.

 I hope this is helpful toall.
   Darian