[nabs-l] A new online radio station!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Dec 31 20:38:39 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I'm voluntarily working behind the scenes to promote a new online station.
Please tune in, tomorrow night, at 8 PM Eastern, to this address, for
the signing on of a new online radio station.
http://www.wics.cc
I.C.S, stands for "The Internet's Community Station."
We will hopefully be streaming the 2012 convention of the NFB live on
our station.
Please tune in, tomorrow night for sign-on.
This was formerly the TFFP Radio Network.
Read more about the philosophy and history of WICS, on my friend's blog.
http://kwaakproductions.blogspot.com
Thanks, Joshua