[nabs-l] managing email

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 21:12:35 UTC 2011

Apple mail has more functionality, more keyboard commands, and a menu
system. Users have a better level of control with it if they are
familiar with VoiceOver on the Mac.

Mail on the iPhone automatically displays messages in reverse
cronological order, and sorts by thread. It is easier to manage
deletting messages.

Mail on the iPhone I realize is quite powerful as far as searching. I
might do well to pay closer attention to its features, and simplicity.

Thank you for the reminder.

Mail on the iPhone does not land itself to attaching files, copying
and pasting from other programs, and the like, but may be great for
reading and responding to messages on regular basis.

Apple mail is not very condussive to receiving and saving attachments
for use in windows applications. At least I've saved .doc files from
Mail for use in Word, and the file was corrupted/unreadable.

It would seem that a multiple tools approach is best. I just hope to
narrow it down to fewer.

Antonio M Guimaraes Jr..