[nabs-l] An Invitation to Participate in a Sex Knowledge Survey

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:13:41 UTC 2011

Wow, the age range is very restrictive. Do they think that the limited
age range wwill promote a more valid survey? I have to question that.
They should include younger and older students to get an idea of when
students gain sexual knowledge. A survey of just 18-20 year-olds will
not show when students gain that sexual knowledge....

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!