[nabs-l] message regarding Independence 2011

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Wed Feb 2 04:29:48 UTC 2011

Hello fellow listers.

Has anyone here attended the youth summer program "Independence"
from Blind Industries and services of Maryland? Did anyone attend
the independence 2010 last summer? If so, can you tell me any
experiences you've had about the program? Is it a program worth
going to?
	Also, if you have attended any other summer program for the
blind, like for example at your local or state agencies, are
those summer programs better/worse than the Independence
2010? (I am not sure, but I believe they've started this
program last year please correct me if I'm wrong.)
But yes, any comments are welcome and I don't care if I have to
move out of my house for 7 weeks and go 3000 miles away from
home, but I still want to get independent living services and
orientation and mobility.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Humberto