[nabs-l] message regarding Independence 2011

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 13:08:26 UTC 2011

Humberto:
I don't know about Independence,
since I didn't go to it.
But be sure to check out Life 101, from BLIND INC.
their site is http://www.blindinc.org
They're based in Minneapolis Minnesota.

I went to their program last year.

Its very helpful and really made me independent, not only did they teach me the stuff, but they forced me to think out of the box, which came in handy in a lot of places--specially while I was at the convention.

Jorge