[nabs-l] Just A Thought

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:18:00 UTC 2011

On January 7 Debbie Wunder wrote to the list asking for tips on how to
better engage young people in what could be considered an aging affiliate.
No, we may all not live in Missouri, but yes, it is a common problem that
impacts the longevity of the organization.  I can count the number of
has stirred up a pretty consistent response rate.  Priorities?  Relevance?
I don't know the impetus, but for me, it's something worth mulling over.

Joe