[nabs-l] Invittation to participate in sex study

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:45:15 UTC 2011

I'm sure  that  the study was blindness related, fine for the nabs
list and  that  it was just a matter that  people needed time to  take
in all of the information that flooded the list on the topic as of
late.
 Great points were brought up, discussions had,  and I'm sure that
with the spreading of the word,  youth will either take part in, or
not take part in the study as they see fit.
  Much appreciation for the thoughts and contributions!
 Regards,
  Darian Smith
 Board member: National Association of Blind Students