[nabs-l] Invittation to participate in sex study

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Feb 3 03:00:49 UTC 2011

Gotta keep reading those threads, bridget. I said later on that I had
no idea the sex survey had blind folks as its targeted subject pool.
That was my mistake and I indicated as such. However, if it didn't have
blind people as its target population, the topic wouldn't be
appropriate for the forum. That's just my opinion.

Respectfully,
Jedi