[nabs-l] Of Things that Matter

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 20:11:50 UTC 2011

Completely agree.
Why in the world would the general public care about that kind of private stuff?

1 the general public doesn't care,

and

2. the survey--if its done on that principle is therefore baseless.

The only person we'd ever have to educate about such things are the person we would be doing it with--if that makes sense.

Jorge