[nabs-l] Of things that matter

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 02:26:17 UTC 2011

Joe,

Here, here.  You said, much mor eloquently, what I have been trying to
express.  True, it is a bit irrelevent what we think and feel on the
subject as it does not advance or educate on anything important to blind
people.

Way to be active and investigate the reasoning behind such a study.

Bridgit

Message: 1