[nabs-l] Never Mind on Audio Book Question

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 01:58:55 UTC 2011

I figured it out.  If you're using JAWS:

1. Use F6 to go to Sources.  Arrow down to your device.

2. Tab until you get to a series of check boxes.  Tick the Books box.

3. Tab again until you get to Sync Books.  From this point forward you'll
see options to sync all books or just certain books.  Mine is now apparently
working.

Anyway, I Googled up and down, but it's a little harder to find screen
reader instructions.  Ultimately I just played around with the darn thing.

Best,

Joe