[nabs-l] Daniel ROmero -- Introduction

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:26:26 UTC 2011

Hey all! I'm Daniel Romero, a blind musician, music producer, and
singer from New Jersey. i am an active member in the NJABS (New Jersey
Association of Blind Students) and also heavily active in a highschool
program in NJ called LEAD.
I ment to subscribe to this list a long time ago. Also, seeing how
involved all students were in Washington last week, I thought it would
be a great idea to join the list and interact with fello students
around the country. For those who were their in Washing, at the NABS
meeting, I represented New Jersey.
So that's pretty much Daniel Romero. IF you want to know more, you
know where to contact me. Take care guys!

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey
djdan567 at gmail.com