[nabs-l] New Member: Introduction

cory McMahon cjmc404 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 18:32:51 UTC 2011

Dear NABS Listserv:

My name is Cory, as you can tell, and I am from Missouri. I just learned last week that I've been excepted to a college located here in Missouri, so I'm pretty excited and nervous about that at the same time! This morning, I scheduled a college visit for the end of March.

I'm really interested in Psychology; however, the field that I intend to major in is Advocacy for the disabled.

If you wish to contact me, you may do so via the following methods:

E-mail:  cjmc404 at hotmail.com

Facebook:  cjmc404 at hotmail.com

MSN/Windows Live Messenger:  cjmc404 at hotmail.com

Skype:  radiolover1

Thanks, and I hope to get to know and learn from many of you!

Cory McMahon