[nabs-l] technology on your campus

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:51:22 UTC 2011

At Indiana University they have a Jaws license installed on the network on campus. That basically means that up to five people can use JAWS at the same time on any of the computers on campus. I usually try to just use one of the macs because that's what I use all the time, but the JAWS option is there and sometimes I do use it if there isn't a mac nearby.