[nabs-l] technology on your campus

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:31:01 UTC 2011

Here in Pennsylvania, my community college provides, numerous computers,
including desktops and laptops with Jaws. There are several computers with
Kurzwwil and scanners, the version of Kurweild they have is the 3000
version, so its not so blind person friendly. My CC has also Braille my math
text book this semester. There are several CCTV's on the campus too, but I
don't use them.

The college name is Bucks county community College, in Newtown PA.

HTH
Marsha